Monday, July 29, 2013

DIY KCup Storage



Coffee! Couldn't live without it!

I finally purchased a Kuerig!!


Ok now what the heck do I do with all these K Cups?

Well I finally found the perfect solution! 
I was at the thrift store the other day and found this amazingly ugly big jar. It was white with fruit painted on it. IT WAS PERFECT!  I'm bummed I forgot to take a before picture. So anyways. I decided I would use the only can of spray paint that I own and cover up this disaster. After letting the paint dry, I took some burlap I had and glued it around the jar. Since this "keep calm & ____" quote is popular right now, I thought, "keep calm &drink coffee" so I glued some scrap booking letters to the front and after it dried, filled it with my K Cups!!
It fits perfectly next to my Keurig and makes me smile every time I go to make some coffee :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment