Friday, February 14, 2014

Healthy Spicy Turkey Chili

This was my first time making chili. I definitely wanted to keep it healthy. I researched some Pinterest recipes and mixed them all together and came up with my own! I loved it! It's got a little kick to it but still added a little crystal hot sauce.  The boyfriend approved...success!! ;-)


Ingredients :

1 lb Ground Turkey
1 3/4 cup chicken broth
2 Tbsp. chili Powder
1 tsp. cumin
1 tsp. oregano
Onion powder (to taste)
Garlic powder (to taste)
Pepper (to taste)
1 can corn (drained)
1 can black beans (drained and rinsed)
1 cup chunky salsa 

In large pan, med-high heat, cook spices and meat until browned. Then add the rest of the ingredients.   Bring to a boil. Reduce to low heat. Cover. Cook for 30 min. Occasionally stirring. 

Serve Hot and Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment