Monday, February 24, 2014

2014 Spring/Summer Aveda Makeup Collection

Hello Makeup Lovers! 

Have you seen the new spring/summer collection of  Aveda makeup! 

Culture Clash Collection 2014


I just HAD to give in and buy it all! And I am loving it!


Using Aveda eye shadows has been a bit of a change for me...they are not as pigmented as shadows I am used to using. There is a little secret though. They have a product called the color options eye shadow transformer.


This product will absolutely increase the depth of your eye shadow colors. I will go more into detail about this is my Transformer post. 

I have also started using the Aveda Dual Foundation again. Several years ago I used this product, and now that I am using it again, I am wondering why I stopped. Check back soon to learn more about the Aveda dual foundation. 

Here is a look I created with the spring/summer 2014 collection. 

I will post in depth on how to get this look and many more.



Currently, at Jcon we are doing a gift with purchase while supplies last!  So come on in and we can set you up with your perfect spring/summer look!




If there is a look you want to see for a special occasion or for your eye color or skin tone, please comment below and let me know!! 

Stay tuned for more on Aveda Makeup and hair products!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!! XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment