Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Avocado Tomato & Cheese Sandwich

Another day of trying to put together a meal with what I have left in the fridge...


I think I am starting to realize its grocery shopping time!!

I made this for Jacob this morning, along with eggs and bacon...he loved it!

He actually likes it so much I made more for lunch for him :-)


My very own recipe: 

Tomato Avocado and Cheese Sandwich

Serving Size: 4 sandwiches 

Ingredients:
8 slices of Bread
Light Mayo
Parmesan cheese
1 Tomato
1 Avocado
Salt and Pepper (to taste)

I was able to make two sandwiches out of 1/2 tomato and 1/2 avocado. 


Place cheese on one slice of bread for each sandwich you are making. 


Toast in toaster oven until cheese is melted and bread is slightly toasted. 


While bread is toasting, cut avocado and tomato into thin slices. 

Remove bread and place tomato and avocado on the side with melted cheese. 

On the other piece of bread, add desired amount of mayo. 

Add salt and pepper to taste. 


Just press bread together and there you have it!

A simple, healthy sandwich for breakfast, lunch or dinner!!

Enjoy!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY! XO COURT


No comments:

Post a Comment