Sunday, February 2, 2014

DIY EASTER CENTERPIECE

SPRING - COLOR - CANDY - FLOWERS

Easter will be here before ya know it!

I can't wait for the warm weather, beach days, color, flowers and of course JELLY BEANS AND PEEPS!

Here are two centerpieces I put together for my home and one for my parents.  

I went to the the salvation army and found these vases.  One big and a smaller one to put inside!

The flowers are from Joanns...They always have a sale on flowers and coupons you can get by email or in the newspaper.   

I cut the stems on the flowers and put them in the small vase.

I then placed the small vase inside the big one.

Then you will place Jelly beans at the bottom of the big vase and line the peeps on top. 

So easy and so precious!!




I love the Bright Colors!  You can play with all different flowers and candies they sell during the holidays!  Just be careful if you try chocolate and you place this in the sun! Thats a recipe for disaster! YIKES

HAVE A BLESSED DAY! XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment