Monday, February 3, 2014

Don't let it go to waste!

Happy Monday Ya'll!

Hope everyone enjoyed your superbowl sunday...what a game, eh?
Jacob and I made our way to Codys Roadhouse for the Superbowl.


I definitely ate my share of peanuts and did a great job throwing the shells on the ground and all over the both of us ;)
I don't have much to say about the game, but we did enjoy our big beers!!



So, today was my first experience at the dump with Jacob!  Smelled like roses poo-poo!



Seeing all of the trash today made me think back to my environmental class I took last semester at SPC.  It really is crazy to see all of the trash that was going in within a matter of 30 min!  The other thing that I was thinking was, "I COULD TOTALLY MAKE A PINTEREST PROJECT WITH THAT...AND THAT...AND THAT..."  But apparently they would fine me at least $500 plus 6 years in jail!  YIKES...NO THANKS!

But what I did take from my experience is that I am really going to try to make an effort to recycle and eliminate waste!  If you ever get a chance to go, it's a fun day date ;-)

Well time to go make some Hummus and Dinner and some yummy Brownies for my love!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY! XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment