Friday, February 28, 2014

Hair Makeover: Red Box Color to Blonde

EVER THOUGHT ABOUT GOING DARK TO LIGHT . . . LIGHT TO DARK, USING BOX COLOR?

Well every stylist just went . . .

Now this is my pep talk for all of you women out there that want to go from blonde to red to black and back to blonde... 

Get a professional opinion and have them do the work for you! Im telling you...
YOU DESERVE TO HAVE BEAUTIFUL HAIR!

So, I had a new client come in who has naturally dark blonde hair that was blonde last year, box colored red and then professionally colored red 3 times. 

She said that she wanted to be blonde . . .
And of course, my response is . . .

"Of course, Have a seat!
I am making the world blonde one head at a time."
 -Courtney Connell

Now this isn't the first time I have put myself in this situation, and boy do they make for a long day!

A long day it was...full of excitement and changes!! 



So I take my approach which involved foiling pretty much every piece of her hair to give her a natural look. Let me tell you...the amount of hair that you see sectioned in the front is about 2x the amount on my entire head!!  LOTS OF HAIR HERE! 

But my hard work and her patience paid off because in ONE DAY I took her hair from . . .

BEFORE                                                 AFTER



If you need a hairstylist, a change or even got your hair in a mess somehow, I am more than willing to consult with you to help give you what is best for your hair.  

Feel free to call Jcon Salon & Spa at 727.525.9119 and ask for Courtney C

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!  XO COURT


No comments:

Post a Comment