Monday, February 3, 2014

Lorac Pro Palette Review

HeLLO LOVES!

Just wanted to take some time to do a review on the Lorac pro palette. I am absolutely loving this palette right now! 

There are 12 different shades:
6 shimmer
6 matte


 I love this palette because the shadows are so pigmented and they stay all day. This pallette also provides your every day colors! 

I have been using this palette in my every day makeup routine since the day I bought it! 

It has a great highlight for under the brow and the inner corner of the eye. I find myself using it everyday whether I use it  for a full look or mix in other colors/brands.

Here are a couple of different looks I've done using the lorac pro palette!

Natural Eye



The look I love for work at the salon...a low key smokey eye. 



Beautiful bronze 



Smokey purple 



Valentines day deal <3




HAVE A BLESSED DAY!! XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment