Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Natural Face Mask All Skin Types

FIRST THINGS FIRST...

Buy this product!!! Here is the link...no excuses!


Ok, now I can begin!!

Hope you are doing well and staying healthy! That is where it all begins. Your health with show through in your skin and body. 

So I don't have much more to say about this product other than the fact that I love it!!

It is called the mask of magnaminty!

And minty it is!!

This mask is for all skin types (use caution if u have a sensitivity to peppermint).  It is made to use once a week as a deep cleansing mask. It will clean out your pores and help exfoliate, calm and soothe your skin. 


As you can see in the picture below, it looks like ice cream! I mean seriously, I'd eat it if I could!! YUMMERS!!




All you have to do is wash your face and apply all over except for the eyes and mouth. 


You will feel a very cool minty and tingling sensation! If you don't like the cooling effect, this mask is not for you!

As the mask dries, you will feel it as your skin tightens. 

After 10 mins, gently scrub off with warm water. 

The great thing about LUSH products is the fresh ingredients!  The one that I purchased will actually expire 4 months from the time I bought it. There will be a label on ur product that tells you the expiration date. 


Make sure that if you look into other ones, you pay attention to whether or not it needs to be refrigerated. This mask DOES NOT.

So I thought i would let you all see the beauty of my face with the mask on lol...a little funny looking, but totally worth the amazing results!!

FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT:



Well I hope you all are able to try it out!! 

Leave me a comment below and let me know what you think of it or if you have a favorite mask!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!! XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment