Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Spring 2014 nail & lip color

Hello friends <3

Hope everyone is enjoying their week so far!! Half way through the work week....YAY! 

Today I want to give you all some inspiration for spring time!  I know a lot of you who aren't Floridians are goin through some crazy weather, so maybe I can help and share some Sunny florida spring time love <3


I can't wait for spring!! I'm already playin with my spring eyeshadows, lipsticks and nail polishes. Even my mind is on how I am going to make my Jcon black and white dress code more Spring-y!!

I am loving the new OPI Brazil Collection 2014!


I bought the color LIVE. LOVE. CARNAVAL. and love how bright it is! 

I have a picture here of my nails...the color looks a little more pinky orange in real life!  LOVE IT!



We have the entire Brazil Collection at Jcon Salon & Spa! Come check them out!!

The Maybelline Colorsensational Vivids have been my go to lipstick for the past couple of months. They have great brights, nudes and darks. The one on my lips today is the color shocking coral! It matches perfect with my nails!



Here is the link for your Maybelline lipstick!  They carry them at drugstores and Ulta Beauty. I found that many of the stores do not carry the entire line. If you are looking for a specific color, let me know and I'll help you out!

http://www.maybelline.com/Products/Lip-Makeup/Lip-Color/color-sensational-vivids.aspx



Check back soon, I will be doing a post on this years spring colors for makeup!!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!! XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment