Tuesday, March 4, 2014

2014 Spring Aveda Makeup: Bronzed Beauty

Hey guys!!

I have been experimenting with the Aveda 2014 spring/summer collection a lot lately. I LOVE IT!




I am especially loving the Burnished Bronze, Olive Leaf and Peony Blush Shadows together! It has become one of my everyday looks.  

The great thing about these shadows together is that it compliments all skin tones and eye colors.




To achieve this look you will first apply your eye primer.



I like to use the Aveda Concealer as my eyeshadow primer.


Apply Peony Blush to your brow bone



Next, apply Burnished Bronze on entire eye lid, in the crease and then blended up into the Peony Blush.  

Also apply this color to your lower lash line.


Then, in the crease, apply Olive Leaf and Blend


Blend Blend Blend.  Blending is very important.  You do not want lines.


I like to line my upper and lower lash lines with brown liner and black waterproof mascara to my lashes when doing this look.




TIP: For aged skin, be careful of dark shadows or liners under the eye. 



What I am Wearing:
Eye Shadow - Aveda Petal Essence Single Eye Color 
                       CultureClash Collection
                                 Burnished Bronze
                                 Peony Blush
                                 Olive Leaf
Highlight - Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
Concealer - Aveda Inner Light Concealer 02 Balsa
Foundation - Aveda Inner Light Mineral Dual Foundation in 04 Honey
Contour - Hoolah by Benefit
Blush - Aveda Petal Essence Face Accent Peach Lights
Lips - Nourish-mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze in color Rose Copper
Eyeliner - Aveda Petal Essence Eye Definer in the color Cacao
Mascara - Aveda Mosscara in the color Black Forest 


Hope you all enjoyed!  I have more tips and tricks for you!!  Stay tuned for more Aveda Makeup looks!
If you are interested in learning more, contact me!  You can come in salon or I will be more than happy to do a specific look for you on here!

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!!  XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment