Thursday, March 6, 2014

Aveda Makeup: Bronzed Beauty with a Twist

Bronzed Beauty with A Twist

Another look using my Aveda 2014 Spring/Summer Makeup Collection.
This look uses the same colors you saw in my previous post : Bronzed Beauty .  Check it out if you haven't already.

I applied the Peony Blush and the Burnished Bronze the same as in my other look. 

Then with the Olive Leaf, instead of applying it just in the crease, I extended it out to make a V in the outer corner of my eye.  

After blending that in, I applied my eyeliner as usual, but extended it out to create a winged look.




What I am Wearing:
Eye Shadow - Aveda Petal Essence Single Eye Color 
                       CultureClash Collection
                                 Burnished Bronze
                                 Peony Blush
                                 Olive Leaf
Highlight - Mac Prep and Prime Highlighter in Light Boost
Concealer - Aveda Inner Light Concealer 02 Balsa
Foundation - Aveda Inner Light Mineral Dual Foundation in 04 Honey
Contour - Hoolah by Benefit
Blush - Aveda Petal Essence Face Accent Peach Lights
Lips - Nourish-mint Rehydrating Lip Glaze in color Rose Copper
Eyeliner - Aveda Petal Essence Eye Definer in the color Cacao
Mascara - Aveda Mosscara in the color Black Forest 

#avedacolor #avedamakeup #aveda

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!! XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment