Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Aveda Makeup : Peruvian Bronze Inspiration

Have I mentioned that I am just LOVING Aveda Makeup More and More!!!?!?  

O M G 

So much Fun to learn and experiment with the new collection and also the rest of their Makeup!

I am going to try to get up a tutorial for you guys on my foundation routine ASAP!

But for now . . .

This look is my version of Aveda's Peruvian Bronze Look from the Culture Clash Collection.  You can check out their video by clicking HERE. I decided to add some more colors to make this look my own.
This is the first look I have posted using the Transformer Liquid with my Eyeshadows.  I am sure you can already see the difference it has made compared to some of my other looks.  BOOM COLOR! Love it!!



I will post the how to soon! 

HAVE A BLESSED DAY! XO COURT

1 comment: