Sunday, March 2, 2014

Hair Makeover: Goodbye Ombré

PURPLE HAIR CAN BE BEAUTIFUL

I had a young girl come in the other day that wanted hair color similar to this . . . 
She has naturally dark brown hair and on her ends was previous bleaching and coloring from about a year ago.  From questions I asked her, this is what info I gathered:
  1. BOX COLOR ON HAIR BEFORE
  2. FRIZZY CURLY DRY AND ENDS DAMAGED
  3. YOUNG STUDENT
  4. GETS HAIR DONE ONCE OR TWICE A YEAR

To this I responded, "In my Professional Opinion, I would recommend that we look at other options because this color:
  1. REQUIRES BLEACHING
  2. COLOR FADES QUICKLY
  3. POSSIBILITY OF INCONSISTENCY
  4. DRY HAIR
  5. DAMAGED HAIR
  6. HIGH MAINTENANCE

She took my advice and we looked at her options.  We found a color that was a Dark Violet/Red that didn't require us to bleach her hair. The pros to this color are:
  1. SHINE
  2. CONSISTENCY ROOTS TO ENDS
  3. RICH COLOR
  4. 4-6 WEEKS MAINTENANCE 
  5. CLOSE TO NATURAL GROW OUT

Always know that color requires maintenance.  You deserve to look your best every day!  As a stylist, I do not want my guests to have a bad hair day!  It is important that you know the maintenance of the color or cut you choose and always book your appointment ahead of time. 

So here she is . . .

                




LOVE AVEDA HAIR COLOR <3 #AVEDA


Remember, I am always willing to consult and help you get the hair you want!  


Ask for Courtney C.

HAVE A BLESSED DAY!! XO COURT

No comments:

Post a Comment